- The city of Miami's Historic Preservation Board decided to delay its vote on the Bacardi buildings until early next month. [Herald]
- The car industry is swirling down the toilet at the moment, but a "Miami car dealer is upbeat." [NYTimes]
- A 47 year-old man was indicted on child porn charges. [Herald]
- Members of the congressional black caucus just casually went down to Cuba and had a bit of a chit-chat with Raul and Fidel. [Herald]
- Defede on the proposed new Cuba policy: "The notion of creating different classes of American citizens - those
who are allowed to travel to Cuba and those who aren't - is just
absurd. In fact, it's downright un-American." [CBS4]
- Canes baseball picked off FAU 9-8. [PBPost]
- The Heat are looking like such crap heading into the playoffs. They lost to the Hornets 93-87. [AP]
- Udonis Haslem is out for the season. [SunSent]
- OMG! Rosie O'Donnell's kayak was stolen. Wait, Rosie kayaks? [NBCMiami]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident