- Florida's deal with U.S. Sugar to save the Everglades might be dead. [CBS4]
- Dolphins in the Keys are dying all too frequently this year. [CBS4]
- Here are responses to Obama's speech last night that are supposed to represent South Florida as a whole. [CBS4]
- See, America? This is what happens: If our baseball players think it's OK to use steroids, our Broward Sheriff's Office deputies think it's OK to use steroids. [NBC6]
- The Heat beat Detroit 103-91. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.