- Florida's deal with U.S. Sugar to save the Everglades might be dead. [CBS4]
- Dolphins in the Keys are dying all too frequently this year. [CBS4]
- Here are responses to Obama's speech last night that are supposed to represent South Florida as a whole. [CBS4]
- See, America? This is what happens: If our baseball players think it's OK to use steroids, our Broward Sheriff's Office deputies think it's OK to use steroids. [NBC6]
- The Heat beat Detroit 103-91. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys