- Florida's deal with U.S. Sugar to save the Everglades might be dead. [CBS4]
- Dolphins in the Keys are dying all too frequently this year. [CBS4]
- Here are responses to Obama's speech last night that are supposed to represent South Florida as a whole. [CBS4]
- See, America? This is what happens: If our baseball players think it's OK to use steroids, our Broward Sheriff's Office deputies think it's OK to use steroids. [NBC6]
- The Heat beat Detroit 103-91. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.