- Well, gosh darn it, ya'll. Your Miami Hurricanes basketballing team lost pretty badly to FSU: 80-67. There goes hopes of finishing out ACC regular-season play with more wins than losses. [Democrat]
- One of the top producers at Stanford Group's Miami office says he raised red flags about something fishy going on. R. Allen Stanford is, of course, the latest mini-Madoff. [Herald]
- Speaking of, the feds raided that Miami office last night. [CBS4]
- Fewer people are moving to Florida. Apparently the cruddy economy and wacky real estate market aren't worth the nice beaches. [AP]
- This is the story of one lone cop forced to turn vigilante -- in the name of his beloved dirt bike. Yep, a Hialeah Police officer forced some guy into his car at gunpoint to find his stolen bike and then located it in a garage and forced everyone to lie on the ground. [JustNews]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.