- Truth time: setting straight all the lies and misleading logic used in last night's debate. [Washington Times]
- Wachovia is selling itself to Wells Fargo. It seems like I don't need to make that bank run after all. [NY Times]
- There are all these nasty, nasty rumors (on the Internets? Yes, on the Interenets) about voting laws, but few of them are true. [Herald]
- A 19 year old mother of three, who works as a stripper, left her kids in the car for 15 minutes while she browsed magazines in Publix and was arrested. If you're feeling extra schaudenfraud-y watch the video. [CBS4]
- The jury is out in the O.J. Simpsn trial. [Local 10]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.