- Truth time: setting straight all the lies and misleading logic used in last night's debate. [Washington Times]
- Wachovia is selling itself to Wells Fargo. It seems like I don't need to make that bank run after all. [NY Times]
- There are all these nasty, nasty rumors (on the Internets? Yes, on the Interenets) about voting laws, but few of them are true. [Herald]
- A 19 year old mother of three, who works as a stripper, left her kids in the car for 15 minutes while she browsed magazines in Publix and was arrested. If you're feeling extra schaudenfraud-y watch the video. [CBS4]
- The jury is out in the O.J. Simpsn trial. [Local 10]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- ISIS-Sympathizing Uber Driver Who Wanted to Kill Miamians Is Sentenced to Ten Years in...
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
Thu., Aug. 6, 6:35pm
- Harlem Suarez Planned to Blow Up Key West Beach in ISIS-Inspired Attack
- Miami Is the Most Expensive City in America for Millenials to Rent