- The Miami Dolphins lost to the Atlanta Falcons 19-7, and it wasn't even that kind of loss where you could be like, "Well, at least their so-and-so looks good this year." It was just brutal. [Herald]
- Ferry service from Miami to Havana? It might just happen. [NYTimes]
- Oh, no! Someone pulled a smash-and-grab at the Gucci in Coral Gables. As many as three cars might have been involved, and police have already tracked down one. [CBS4]
- Cuba's VP died over the weekend. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist might lose the Republican primary. "Probably not, but just maybe," says Adam Smith. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!