- The Miami Dolphins lost to the Atlanta Falcons 19-7, and it wasn't even that kind of loss where you could be like, "Well, at least their so-and-so looks good this year." It was just brutal. [Herald]
- Ferry service from Miami to Havana? It might just happen. [NYTimes]
- Oh, no! Someone pulled a smash-and-grab at the Gucci in Coral Gables. As many as three cars might have been involved, and police have already tracked down one. [CBS4]
- Cuba's VP died over the weekend. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist might lose the Republican primary. "Probably not, but just maybe," says Adam Smith. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.