The Latest from Miami:
- Police Chief John Timoney defied a contested court order to give a Civilian Investigative Panel testimony about his failure to disclose his 14-month free use of a $54,000 Lexus hybrid SUV.
- A local pastor is charged with stealing $10,000 that was supposed to be spent on the poor.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- A "murder tour" of slain fashion designer Gianni Versace's Miami Beach hangouts is created.
- City leaders in North Miami Beach are concerned about the goings-on at Diamonds Cabaret, a strip club, after two stabbings and one shooting happened last month.
- A recently released Zogby survey says one in three people polled said that "illegal activities" are the largest economic sector in the Miami area. ''We may all think locally we've made advances, but clearly there are some issues that still linger out there, where the reality may be different, but perception remains the same,'' Miami Mayor Diaz said. ``That's something we have to deal with.'' -- Tamara Lush