Mugshots Friday: Face Full
Every Friday, Riptide brings you the most eye-catching mugshots taken the previous week (or thereabouts) in Miami-Dade County. Yes, there is some mockery of bad neck tattoos, but also adulation directed at perps who just plain look more badass than we ever will. This is the italicized intro to that series.
Charges: Driving with license suspended (habitual) and resisting an officer without violence
1. You totally thought his charges were going to be worse than driving with a suspended license and resisting arrested, didn't you? Maybe you need to stop and reflect about what that says about you.
2. Do you think he started with the idea of covering his face in tattoos or just ran out of space elsewhere on his body?
Bro, No Shave November ended like six months ago.
Charges: Armed Robbery
Charges: Cocaine Possession, Battery and Threatening a Public Servant
Bleach ...just say no.
Charges: Marijuana Possession with Intent to Sell, Cocaine Possession
In case you're wondering, yes, indeed her booking info does list her actual eye color as brown.
Charges: Disorderly Intoxication and Drinking in Public
"Yeah man, just tat up my face so it looks like I'm crying everything. Just bawling out crosses, words, daggers, actual tears. Pretty much everything. I want to look like I'm crying all the time."
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Marco Rubio on Cecil the Lion: "But What About Abortion?"
- Dolphins Bring Back Old Logo and Throwback Uniforms for One Game
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)