Morons of the Week: Super Bowl Aftermath Edition
Can it be only last week that we were invaded by hordes of screaming, mildly retarded tourists? It seems they have left some of their finest morons, many of them in jail cells throughout the county. Let's take a look at the Morons of the Week: Super Bowl Aftermath Edition.
Whoever entered the former Buccaneers tackle in the Which NFL Personality Can't Handle a Super Bowl in Miami sweepstakes, come up and collect your prize: A ShamWow, in honor of the pitchman who similarly was accused of beating up a woman in a Miami Beach hotel. Very unoriginal, Warren!
4. Fred Quinton Collins, the Alleged Hawaiian Pimp Who Brought Three Prostitutes to Work the Super Bowl, Including An Underage Girl
This guy is great for "Guess the Pimp's Nickname!" Is it Freaky Fred? Iceberg Collins? Q-Ball Slim? Enter your suggestions below, kids!
Okay, if you chose this Hall of Fame Cowboy in the Sweepstakes, you've won an ashtray with Dwyane Wade's face on it -- in honor of athletes being hit with sexual lawsuits that are somewhat dubious but nonetheless fun to gossip about! Enjoy!
If you bought the trifecta ticket featuring Sapp, Irvin, and Dolphins defensive tackle McDaniel, you win the grand prize: A signed copy of Pacman Jones' poetry manuscript, entitled, simply, Rain. Huzzah!
1. Any members of the "deaf community" who think the deaf-little-girl-Super-Bowl-essay-winner is wrong to have gotten surgery to improve her hearing
You've officially crossed into evil-person territory. Congrats, here's your life-size Rae Carruth cut-out!
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- U.S. and Cuba to Announce Agreement to Open Embassies
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve $100 Fine for Pot Possession
- Jeb Bush Calls Confederate Flag a Racist Symbol, Claims Removing it Was "Politically...