Morons of the Week: Charlie Brown Killa, the Small-Penised Airport Rager, and the Clueless Marijuana Grower
Between the Family Circle-Peanuts rivalry turning deadly, an uninspired fish death, and beatings over diminutive wangs and unbummed butts, Miami was really off its meds this week. The winners:
5. Desiree Shayla Wilson, sought for killing Charlie Brown in a drive-by.
Seriously. That's way worse than that thing Lucy used to do with the football.
The first time a moribund nurse shark was found on the Metromover after being abandoned by crackheads trying to sell it was funny. The story was forwarded around the nation. That shark was a real winner. But you're just... derivative.
3. Homeless dude Sosthene Louis, who allegedly killed a clubgoer by bashing him on the head for not giving him a cigarette.
If the homeless community could just do something about its nutso head-bashing contingent, it could really improve its image.
2. Small-penised Miami airport screener Rolando Negrin, who attacked a fellow screener who mocked his small penis after it was exposed on a full-body scanner. P.S. Small penis
Our point here is that Negrin, obviously touchy about his manhood, only made his George Costanza-esque shrinkage nationally famous. See, kids: Rage doesn't pay.
1. Martiniano Perez Jr., who opened his door for a cop canvassing an apartment building looking for a burglary suspect.
The officer discovered Perez had a giant marijuana grow operation in his apartment -- and $850,000 cash. Dude, it's called hiding in a bedroom until the guy goes away. We do it to Mormon missionaries and census-takers all the time.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident