Morons of the Week: Charlie Brown Killa, the Small-Penised Airport Rager, and the Clueless Marijuana Grower
Between the Family Circle-Peanuts rivalry turning deadly, an uninspired fish death, and beatings over diminutive wangs and unbummed butts, Miami was really off its meds this week. The winners:
5. Desiree Shayla Wilson, sought for killing Charlie Brown in a drive-by.
Seriously. That's way worse than that thing Lucy used to do with the football.
The first time a moribund nurse shark was found on the Metromover after being abandoned by crackheads trying to sell it was funny. The story was forwarded around the nation. That shark was a real winner. But you're just... derivative.
3. Homeless dude Sosthene Louis, who allegedly killed a clubgoer by bashing him on the head for not giving him a cigarette.
If the homeless community could just do something about its nutso head-bashing contingent, it could really improve its image.
2. Small-penised Miami airport screener Rolando Negrin, who attacked a fellow screener who mocked his small penis after it was exposed on a full-body scanner. P.S. Small penis
Our point here is that Negrin, obviously touchy about his manhood, only made his George Costanza-esque shrinkage nationally famous. See, kids: Rage doesn't pay.
1. Martiniano Perez Jr., who opened his door for a cop canvassing an apartment building looking for a burglary suspect.
The officer discovered Perez had a giant marijuana grow operation in his apartment -- and $850,000 cash. Dude, it's called hiding in a bedroom until the guy goes away. We do it to Mormon missionaries and census-takers all the time.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Frost Family Bails Out Cash-Strapped Science Museum, Cans Entire Board of Directors
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
Thu., Feb. 18, 7:30pm
- University of Miami Students Now Have $9,000 Napping Pods to Use on Campus
- Florida LGBT Rights Bill Dead; Still Legal to Fire Someone for Being Gay