Michael Steele Will Grace Miami with His Presence
If you're the kind of person who likes to protest the GOP, Steele is probably the best thing that could have happened to that party. It hasn't been announced exactly where Steele will be, but Riptide has some suggestions for a different kind of protest sign. That's right, put away your "No Blood for Oil" posters and show some love for Michael Steele. Here are a few to get you started:
- "Thank you for bringing conservative principles to urban-suburban hip-
hop settings!" Bonus points for picture of a crying eagle with a thug-life tattoo and blinged-out beak.
- "One-armed midgets for Steele!"
- "I slum love Steele!" while wearing this shirt.
- "I'd bend over for Rush too!" If only we could all be so lucky.
- "Great job on that NY House race, Michael!"
- "I want you to drill, baby, drill me!" Note: This sign should be held only by gay men. For irony purposes, you see.
He isn't making a public appearance or anything like that -- just meeting with some VIPs -- but I'm sure he would appreciate seeing the gesture on his way to and from his destination.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.