Miami in the News
This weekend brought a flurry of Miami-related stories in newspapers around the world. Among them:
- The New York Times does Miami on a budget. The reporter and his wife spent $500.38 during a weekend making the rounds of the predictable (News Cafe, The Raleigh, Puerto Sagua) haunts.
- The London Independent's reporter reviews the bargain-priced Townhouse as a cheap accommodation on 20th Street on the Beach. This is a good article to send to your out-of-town friends and family.
- Le Monde Diplomatique from France assesses the possibility of change in the Cuban-American political ranks here in Miami. In English.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Jeb Bush on Oregon Shooting: "Stuff Happens"
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 10:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 11:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 6:00pm
- Moshe Mana Plans Development for Wynwood With 24-Story Towers and Convention Center
- Interactive Map Reminds Us Florida Has Always Been a Land of Caribbean Immigrants