Man Shot at Miami Lakes Home, Body Discovered by His Brother
A man, identified by a neighbor as "Enrique" and possibly in his 40s, was shot to death by robbers in Miami Lakes last night. The murder took place around 7 p.m. near the Palmetto Expressway and NW 67th Avenue.
- No more babies will be born at Jackson Memorial South. The obstetrics unit is closing. [CBS4]
- Police have arrested a 22-year-old man for a string of robberies in which he threatened women and fondled them before making off with their purses. [NBCMiami]
- A man believed to have robbed a Wachovia in Hallandale Beach has been arrested. [WSVN]
- A teenage mother has admitted to throwing her 6-month-old baby against a dresser. [WSVN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident