Man Shot at Miami Lakes Home, Body Discovered by His Brother
A man, identified by a neighbor as "Enrique" and possibly in his 40s, was shot to death by robbers in Miami Lakes last night. The murder took place around 7 p.m. near the Palmetto Expressway and NW 67th Avenue.
- No more babies will be born at Jackson Memorial South. The obstetrics unit is closing. [CBS4]
- Police have arrested a 22-year-old man for a string of robberies in which he threatened women and fondled them before making off with their purses. [NBCMiami]
- A man believed to have robbed a Wachovia in Hallandale Beach has been arrested. [WSVN]
- A teenage mother has admitted to throwing her 6-month-old baby against a dresser. [WSVN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat