Man Shot at Miami Lakes Home, Body Discovered by His Brother
A man, identified by a neighbor as "Enrique" and possibly in his 40s, was shot to death by robbers in Miami Lakes last night. The murder took place around 7 p.m. near the Palmetto Expressway and NW 67th Avenue.
- No more babies will be born at Jackson Memorial South. The obstetrics unit is closing. [CBS4]
- Police have arrested a 22-year-old man for a string of robberies in which he threatened women and fondled them before making off with their purses. [NBCMiami]
- A man believed to have robbed a Wachovia in Hallandale Beach has been arrested. [WSVN]
- A teenage mother has admitted to throwing her 6-month-old baby against a dresser. [WSVN]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Florida LGBT Rights Bill Stalled in Senate By GOP's Bathroom Obsession
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
- Florida's Largest Apple Store Is Coming to Brickell City Centre
- Rubio Can't Stop Repeating Himself, Might Be Imploding Before New Hampshire Vote