Man Shot at Miami Lakes Home, Body Discovered by His Brother
A man, identified by a neighbor as "Enrique" and possibly in his 40s, was shot to death by robbers in Miami Lakes last night. The murder took place around 7 p.m. near the Palmetto Expressway and NW 67th Avenue.
- No more babies will be born at Jackson Memorial South. The obstetrics unit is closing. [CBS4]
- Police have arrested a 22-year-old man for a string of robberies in which he threatened women and fondled them before making off with their purses. [NBCMiami]
- A man believed to have robbed a Wachovia in Hallandale Beach has been arrested. [WSVN]
- A teenage mother has admitted to throwing her 6-month-old baby against a dresser. [WSVN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Trio Who Stole 150 Pigeons From Kendale Lakes Farm Sought By Police
Tue., May 26, 6:35 p.m.
Wed., May 27, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., May 28, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
- All Aboard Florida Trips Between Miami and Orlando Will Cost About $143
- Teen Girl Asks Cop If She Can Keep a Little Bit of the Pot He Found on Her