Introducing The Juice
So for a while now, our Broward New Times brethren blog spot has been home to The Daily Pulp, your first stop for all South Florida media news and gossip. Now Pulp has a new sibling of sorts. Please welcome The Juice, a blog all about
Orenthal James Simpson the, uh, juiciest stories going down north of Miami. It is essentially the Broward/Palm Beach equivalent of Riptide. To get you started, here's a quick Juice cocktail:
My Best Friend's Wedding: Boca War Profiteer Gets Invite
- Mayor Manny Busts Obama With Scatological Humor
- She Remembers the Last Great Depression -- AND She Water Skis!
- For South Florida Man, Tony Romo's Choke Job Worth $1 Million
- LOLZ! ROFL! ACLU! Lawsuit Defends Student's Bitchy Facebook Page
So please enjoy. Just don't leave Riptide for the Juice. I mean, we're down with an open relationship, even the occasional three-way, but if you ever out-and-out leave us, our hearts will break into a million tiny pieces that will be washed away in the riptide of our tears.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident