Introducing The Juice
So for a while now, our Broward New Times brethren blog spot has been home to The Daily Pulp, your first stop for all South Florida media news and gossip. Now Pulp has a new sibling of sorts. Please welcome The Juice, a blog all about
Orenthal James Simpson the, uh, juiciest stories going down north of Miami. It is essentially the Broward/Palm Beach equivalent of Riptide. To get you started, here's a quick Juice cocktail:
My Best Friend's Wedding: Boca War Profiteer Gets Invite
- Mayor Manny Busts Obama With Scatological Humor
- She Remembers the Last Great Depression -- AND She Water Skis!
- For South Florida Man, Tony Romo's Choke Job Worth $1 Million
- LOLZ! ROFL! ACLU! Lawsuit Defends Student's Bitchy Facebook Page
So please enjoy. Just don't leave Riptide for the Juice. I mean, we're down with an open relationship, even the occasional three-way, but if you ever out-and-out leave us, our hearts will break into a million tiny pieces that will be washed away in the riptide of our tears.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Trump Sues Univision for a Half-Billion Dollars, Proves He's Totally Unfit for the...
- U.S.-Cuban Embassies May Be Reopening, but Appointing an Ambassador Might Become a Fight
- Heat Signs Dragic to Five-Year, $90-Million Deal; Still Pursuing Wade