Hialeah Police Pump Robbery Suspect's Car Full of Bullets
Hialeah police got a call that a Farm Store at West 6th Avenue and 29th Street had been robbed.The police tracked down the suspect to a nearby residential neighborhood where a confrontation occurred. A police officer then shot at the suspect, riddling his green Nissan Altima with bullets.
Police will not confirm that they man had a gun of his own or any weapons, and the officer involved has been placed on leave. The suspect was airlifted to Jackson Memorial where he's recovering. [Just News | CBS4]
- That fire that broke out yesterday in Southwest Dade where fireman saved the two dogs and you felt warm and fuzzy inside? Well, it broke out in a grow house. [WSVN]
- Proposed cuts for the Miami-Dade Fire Department include elimination 443 jobs. [WSVN}
- A man in a wheelchair trying to cross a busy intersection in Hialeah yesterday morning was hit and killed by a tractor trailer. [CBS4]
- The driver involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident on Thursday has been arrested. [WSVN]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Baseball Player's Former Assistant Sold His $167K Boat Behind His Back in Opa-locka
- Goat Blood-Drinking Senate Candidate Tried to Get Miley Cyrus' Endorsement
- Poll: Floridians Really Don't Want Guns on Campuses