Herald: Obama, Sentinel: Romney, New Times: Romney Lies
We don't endorse candidates. We are just a motley crew of renegades who like to throw darts at pictures of Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Britney Spears.
But we believe Mitt Romney is one mediocre candidate. Like you, we have watched the months of campaigning and decided it is wiser to eat canned tuna than swallow all the crap that has been tossed around. We aren't very happy with a lot about Obama's first term. For instance Dodd-Frank and Obamacare are nothing more than mediocre compromises. But we know this Romney dude is the worst Republican candidate since Barry Goldwater.
Here are ten reasons why:
Florida Launch vs. Atlanta Blaze
TicketsSat., Jun. 17, 7:00pm
NPC Southern States Bikini, Figure, Men's Physique
TicketsFri., Jul. 7, 6:00pm
NPC Southern States Bodybuilding Championships vs. NPC Southern States Fitness & Figure Championships
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 6:00pm
Florida Launch vs. Chesapeake Bayhawks
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
10. Romney is not gay friendly (shocker!).
9. Romney is a liar.
8. He is part of a religion that was founded by a convicted con artist, not long ago supported polygamy and also recently held stated that black people are black because they were cursed by God.
7. Despite his protest to the contrary, he told Detroit to go bankrupt.
6. He pissed on half of Americans.
5. He wears secret underpants
4.He's a flip-flopper who -- among a zillion other things, said he would cut rich people's taxes and then, when he needed the liberal vote, said he wouldn't.
2. He believes Roe v. Wade should be overturned and has pledged to oppose abortion. (Al though he has flip-flopped on this LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE. (See 4.)
1. He has no backbone, and did we mention, he is a flip-flopper.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.