Hearing-/Speech-Impaired Woman Sexually Assaulted Near Metrorail
A hearing- and speech-impaired woman was sexually assaulted near a Metrorail station. Police say the attack happened around 2 a.m. in a parking garage stairwell at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Plaza Metrorail station at 6205 NW 27th Ave.
Anyone with information about the attack is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS. [ WSVN ]
- The driver of an Acura is responsible for a crash that injured a Miami-Dade cop and a city worker. The driver didn't notice a Water and Sewer truck stopped on the road doing work and quickly had to swerve to avoid hitting it. Instead, the Acura hit a patrol car. The police cruiser crashed into a bus bench where a Water and Sewer worker was sitting and broke the man's leg. [CBS4]
- After this week's collision, Metromover service has been suspended indefinitely as federal authorities investigate the crash. [WSVN]
- Two robbers suspected of ripping off a couple staying in a Miami Beach hotel this weekend have been caught. [CBS4]
- Three criminals were nabbed after trying to rip off more than 500 gallons of fuel from a Miami gas station. [NBCMiami]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident