Four Shot During Flag Football Rampage
Gunfire broke out last night during a women's flag football game at West Perrine Park, at SW 168th Street and 104th Avenue. Three assailants opened fire on the crowd. Four men were shot, and a woman broke her arm while trying to escape.
- Delia Padron, 57, and Lazard Falco, 47, were arrested at a Hialeah McDonald's for the murder of a missing Broward woman who often gave shelter to the homeless. [WSVN]
- Coral Gables Police are warning residents about a band of nomadic thieves who have hit at least five homes in the past weeks. [NBCMiami]
- Suspected cat killer Tyler Weinman will be able to leave his house to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day. However, he will have to take his college classes online. [WSVN]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Judge Mindy Glazer Recognizes Another Defendant in Court, This Time a Cruise Ship...
Sat., Aug. 1, 5:35pm
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
- Miami Developer to Give Gov. Rick Scott Environmentalist Award
- Luther Campbell: "This Book Is Just a Reflection of Me"