Florida Woman Calls 911 in Tears to Report "Crappy Service" at a Burger King
It's been awhile since we've heard a bizarre tale of some crazy Floridian at a fast-food restaurant. We were beginning to get worried. So thank you, random Niceville, Florida, woman.
According to the Northwest Florida Daily News, the unidentified woman called 911 on September 22. The woman was in tears and was described as "extremely upset." So what was her emergency? She got "crappy service" at the Burger King.
Or, as most people call "crappy service" at Burger King, regular service at Burger King.
A local police department employee spoke to the manager of the Burger King in question. The manager told authorities that she corrected the woman's order and gave her a refund, but really had no idea why the customer became hysterical. She said the woman wouldn't explain it to her.
Authorities then told the woman not to call 911 for nonemergencies.
- Florida's Fast-Food Rage: Two Decades of Grease-Fiending Violence and Insanity
- Florida Man Arrested for Pulling a Gun to Cut in McDonald's Drive-Thru Line
- Drunk Florida Man Tries to Use Taco as ID After His Car Catches Fire at Taco Bell
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident