Florida Man Opens Fire When Man Tries to Cut Him in Chick-fil-A Drive-Thru Line
Safety tip: do not mess with a Floridian in a fast-food drive-thru line. You do so at your own risk.
A incident at a Jacksonville Chick-fil-A is just the latest violent outburst caused in the state by someone cutting in a fast-food line.
According to First Coast News, the incident happened at about 9:25 a.m. on Monday. An older brown Buick Regal appeared to be stalled while waiting in line so another driver decided to drive past it so he could order his close-minded chicken meal.
The occupants of the Buick Regal however were not having it. A man got out of the passenger's side of the car and started cursing and brandishing a black gun. He then fired and lodged a bullet into the victim's car.
The suspect is described as an African-American male, about 5'10" and 150 pounds who was last seen wearing a purple jacket and faded blue jeans.
The driver of the Buick Regal than took off trying to find the suspect.
This is not the first drive-thru drama in Florida:
- Angry Florida Man in a Mercedes Pulls a Gun at McDonald's Drive-Thru, Gets Arrested
- Florida Man Arrested for Pulling a Gun to Cut in McDonald's Drive-Thru Line
- Florida Man Arrested for Trying to Buy Pot at Burger King Drive-Thru
- Argument Over Cutting in Line at Florida McDonald's Leads to Butt Stabbing
- Drunk Florida Man Tries to Use Taco as ID After His Car Catches Fire at Taco Bell
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.