Flasher Arrested After Asking Kids, "Have You Ever Seen the Biggest Penis in the World?"
In today's news roundup: a man who thinks he has the biggest penis in the world gets busted for showing it to kids, an arrest is made in the Heathrow Lounge shooting, an accident at the Red Bull Flugtag left a woman with a broken back, and a rare virus has infected 5 percent of the population of Key West.
Matthew Magnus claims to have a really, really big penis, and he sure is proud of it. In fact this Saturday he went around asking people, "Have you ever seen the biggest penis in the world?" Regardless of whether they wanted to he allegedly showed them anyway, whether they were adults or children.
In fact Hallendale Police claim he pulled the stunt on a group of children under 16. When they ran away he found another group of kids to flash.
When they went to arrest Magnus they found him, unsurprisingly, naked in his apartment. There were also baggies full of cocaine, as well as dog feces, urine and trash throughout the apartment. He was arrested and charged with two counts of exposure of sexual organs, possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. [NBCMiami]
- Police have made an arrest in last month's shooting at Heathrow Lounge. Nakavius Paul, a member of the "Str8 Dope" gang that had been partying at the club, has been arrested and charged with killing a 21-year-old. [Herald]
- A boat crash at this weekend's Red Bull Flugtag has left one woman with a head wound and a broken back. A larger speed boat literally ran over their small boat, injuring the woman. However the drivers of the boat never stopped. [NBCMiami]
- A tourist visiting from Las Vegas had his gold chain stolen and was shot in a robbery. [WSVN]
- A Cuban man was found severely dehydrated on a small plastic boat after being at sea for 25 days while trying to reach U.S. shores. [CBS4]
- A man who worked as a security guard at a home for mentally ill patients has been accused of beating a disabled adult who lived at the home. [WSVN]
- Once thought to have been completely eradicated in the U.S., about five percent of the population of Key West has been exposed to the virus that causes Dengue Fever. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident