Ethics Commission Fines South Dade Activists For Failing To Report Payments From Developers
- Found no probable cause that North Miami City Councilman Michael Blynn violated city law when he used his city-issued credit card to buy an airline ticket for his wife to go with him on a trip involving city business. Blynn immidiately repaid the card.
- Dismissed a complaint against Miami Commissioner Marc Sarnoff because it was not legally sufficient.
- Ok'd Miami Beach Commissioner Jerry Libbin's new job as president and executive director of the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce as long as he abstains from voting on matters that impact the chamber.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident