Eight People Whose Miami Dolphins Tattoos Are Now Outdated
You love your team so much that you get its logo permanently tattooed on your skin. Then the team does the unthinkable: changes that logo. Sure, that automatically establishes you as an old-school fan of sorts, but it's gotta suck when you have something inked on your body that the team abandoned.
Meet the Miami Dolfans we can't help but feel sort of sorry for now that the team has adopted a new logo.
- The New Dolphins Logo That Leaked Is Legit
8. This guy, who not only has an outdated logo tattoo but also has to worry about his skyline tattoo becoming outdated every time a new high-rise goes up.
7. This dad, who probably dreamed his son would one day get a matching tattoo, but Junior will probably opt for the new logo.
6. This guy, who shaved his chest for nothing.
5. This guy, who deserves a refund.
4. The guy whose tattoo is now oddly metaphoric.
3. The superfan who forgot that the '72 Dolphins were using a slightly different logo at the time.
2. The Simpsons fan guy, who still get points for being clever.
1. The guy who can at least cover it up with a hat with a new logo.
This one, of course, will never go out of style:
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident