Eight People Whose Miami Dolphins Tattoos Are Now Outdated
You love your team so much that you get its logo permanently tattooed on your skin. Then the team does the unthinkable: changes that logo. Sure, that automatically establishes you as an old-school fan of sorts, but it's gotta suck when you have something inked on your body that the team abandoned.
Meet the Miami Dolfans we can't help but feel sort of sorry for now that the team has adopted a new logo.
- The New Dolphins Logo That Leaked Is Legit
8. This guy, who not only has an outdated logo tattoo but also has to worry about his skyline tattoo becoming outdated every time a new high-rise goes up.
NPC Southern States Bodybuilding Championships vs. NPC Southern States Fitness & Figure Championships
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 6:00pm
Florida Launch vs. Chesapeake Bayhawks
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
Florida Launch vs. Charlotte Hounds
TicketsSat., Jul. 22, 7:00pm
Intl. Champions Cup pres. by Heineken: Paris Saint-Germain v Juventus
TicketsWed., Jul. 26, 8:30pm
7. This dad, who probably dreamed his son would one day get a matching tattoo, but Junior will probably opt for the new logo.
6. This guy, who shaved his chest for nothing.
5. This guy, who deserves a refund.
4. The guy whose tattoo is now oddly metaphoric.
3. The superfan who forgot that the '72 Dolphins were using a slightly different logo at the time.
2. The Simpsons fan guy, who still get points for being clever.
1. The guy who can at least cover it up with a hat with a new logo.
This one, of course, will never go out of style:
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.