You know, we here at New Times are always looking for ways to spit, polish, and shine up our sites to provide you with a better news-seeking experience.
We know, that makes us really awesome, but beyond that, it makes you awesome for keeping up with us.
Where can you get the latest Miami news on politics, the Heat, Florida Man, manatee molesters, Rick Ross, and the best (or worst) restaurants in town?
Allow us to show you.
Here are the fancy new perks you can enjoy after downloading our new app:
- Event listings and concert calendars searchable by date, artist, neighborhood, venue, or genre
- Restaurant listings searchable by cuisine type and neighborhood
- Access to daily blogs for updates on local news, politics, music, food, and culture
- Editors' picks of the best things to do and reviews from our writers
- Slide shows of local nightlife, concerts, and events
- Access to Voice Daily Deals, spotlighting terrific deals from local events and merchants
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!