Download Our Brand-Spankin'-New and Improved City App!
You know, we here at New Times are always looking for ways to spit, polish, and shine up our sites to provide you with a better news-seeking experience.
We know, that makes us really awesome, but beyond that, it makes you awesome for keeping up with us.
Where can you get the latest Miami news on politics, the Heat, Florida Man, manatee molesters, Rick Ross, and the best (or worst) restaurants in town?
Allow us to show you.
Here are the fancy new perks you can enjoy after downloading our new app:
- Event listings and concert calendars searchable by date, artist, neighborhood, venue, or genre
- Restaurant listings searchable by cuisine type and neighborhood
- Access to daily blogs for updates on local news, politics, music, food, and culture
- Editors' picks of the best things to do and reviews from our writers
- Slide shows of local nightlife, concerts, and events
- Access to Voice Daily Deals, spotlighting terrific deals from local events and merchants
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Marco Rubio on Cecil The Lion: 'But What About Abortion?'
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
Thu., Aug. 6, 6:35pm
- Dolphins Bring Back Old Logo and Throwback Uniforms for One Game
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)