Dolphins Player: Tim Tebow Is Basically a Kardashian
Brian Hartline has no patience for the talentless yet super famous. The Dolphins wide receiver is scratching his head over "Tebowmania" and basically equated the whole thing to the Kardashian kraze.
"Everybody loves him, but the same people go with the Kardashians," Hartline told The Miami Herald. "I don't know what they did either. They're on every cover, everywhere."
Oops. Hope Reggie Bush wasn't around to hear the comment.
Hartline acknowledged that, yes, Tebow came to prominence because of his college career, and not, like the Kardashians, because of a sex tape and a brief friendship with Paris Hilton, but the WR doesn't understand why the hype hasn't died down.
"It's a case of, you've got a good PR guy," teammate Kevin Burnett added. "I need to call him up, find out who he is."
Well, obviously Tebow does have the best PR guy in the universe. His name is God. He's a little bit better than Kris Jenner.
Though, Burnett doesn't expect Tebow to be much of a factor in this weekend's game between the Jets and Fins.
"Tebow's going to come in for about five [plays]."
- Tim Tebow Should Quit The NFL While He's Ahead
- Kardashians Efforts to Film in Miami Again May Be Stymied by Miami Beach Law
- Jeff Ireland Called a Dolphins Fan an Asshole
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident