Dolphins Looking to Address Vacant Cotton Candy Maker Position During Offseason
A new quarterback? A few running backs? Sure, the Dolphins may need that, but there's one position on the team that the 'Fins are seriously looking to fill with only the most qualified of candidates: their cotton candy maker. No, not just any Tom, Dick or Harry can apply for this sweet job. Only a master can be tasked with making cotton candy at Sun Life Stadium.
CNBC's Darren Rovell points to the job listing on his Twitter. Technically, it's not actually the Dolphins who are looking for the cotton candy maker, but the company who runs the concession at the stadium.
The job seems to come with tons of demands:
• Ensure proper recipe mixture
• Spin cotton candy to perfection
• Operate cotton candy machine
• Cleaning cotton candy machine
• Demonstrating excellent customer service
• Ensure proper food safety measures
Any applicant must also have "proven experience in spinning and preparing cotton candy" and "good hand/eye coordination."
They must also be prepared to answer hard questions like "Do you have proven experience in the full preparation of large volume cotton candy?"
Well, do you? This may be one of the few jobs open in Miami-Dade, so get to applying .
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Dolphins Are Probably Trying To Trade Draft Bust Dion Jordan
- Miami Beach Police Stop Horrific Rape Attempt on Septuagenarian Woman