Dolphins Looking to Address Vacant Cotton Candy Maker Position During Offseason
A new quarterback? A few running backs? Sure, the Dolphins may need that, but there's one position on the team that the 'Fins are seriously looking to fill with only the most qualified of candidates: their cotton candy maker. No, not just any Tom, Dick or Harry can apply for this sweet job. Only a master can be tasked with making cotton candy at Sun Life Stadium.
CNBC's Darren Rovell points to the job listing on his Twitter. Technically, it's not actually the Dolphins who are looking for the cotton candy maker, but the company who runs the concession at the stadium.
The job seems to come with tons of demands:
• Ensure proper recipe mixture
• Spin cotton candy to perfection
• Operate cotton candy machine
• Cleaning cotton candy machine
• Demonstrating excellent customer service
• Ensure proper food safety measures
Any applicant must also have "proven experience in spinning and preparing cotton candy" and "good hand/eye coordination."
They must also be prepared to answer hard questions like "Do you have proven experience in the full preparation of large volume cotton candy?"
Well, do you? This may be one of the few jobs open in Miami-Dade, so get to applying.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Florida Might Remove Confederate Flag From State Senate Seal
Thu., Oct. 15, 7:00pm
Thu., Oct. 15, 7:30pm
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 10:00am
- First Speaker of the House From Florida? Rep. Dan Webster Considered Dark-Horse Candidate
- Local Entrepreneurs Create New, College-Only Social Network