Crying 3-Year-Old Pushed in the Face by Horrible Man
Dealing with other people's crying kids is just a part of life. In the scheme of things, it's really nothing to get overly annoyed at. Well, a man in a Surfside Publix crossed the line.
The man was in an elevator with a mother and her two young daughters. The woman's 3-year-old was crying, and the man grabbed her face. He then pushed her face. The mother attempted to push her stroller into him, but the man got away.
"He just went and grabbed at her face. And she says that her skin hurt from it. He just grabbed at her face and he wouldn't take his hand off," the mother tells WSVN.
The man is believed to be in his 50s, six feet three inches tall, about 180 pounds, and with tan skin and wrinkles. Anyone with information is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS [WSVN]
- Twenty-two-year-old David Cardona has been identified as the man who jumped to his death off the MacArthur causeway. Apparently, he believed he'd be able to survive the jump. [CBS4]
- A 24-year-old Miami man died this weekend in the Keys while spearfishing. Apparently, he was trying to retrieve a grouper he speared from the sea bottom without the help of diving equipment. [Herald]
- Michael Vick hosted a party at the Gulfstream casino, which of course led to some protests. [CBS4]
- Police are searching for a man who shot another man in a Miami Beach alley. He's described as Hispanic with dreads. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Skate en Cuba: Trozos de Madera, Ruedas de Patines y Mucho Amor
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
Thu., Feb. 18, 7:30pm
- Skating in Cuba: Scraps of Wood, Salvaged Roller Skate Wheels, and Love of the Sport
- Forget O.J., Miami Had Its Own Tabloid Trial of the Century in 1966