Conan O'Brien Spoofs Marco Rubio's Latest Ad for Mitt Romney Telenovela Style
Mitt Romney has enlisted Marco Rubio in his efforts to reach out to Latino voters, and the Florida senator recently cut two ads for the campaign in both English and Spanish. TBS late night talk show host Conan O'Brien spoofed the Spanish ad last night by cutting it up with ridiculous scenes from telenovelas.
We're just not sure if we're laughing.
Props for finding some of the most ridiculous scenes from telenovelas (not that that's hard), we're just kind of not finding the concept all that hilarious.
"Hahaha, someone is speaking Spanish! Lets cut it up with telenovelas! That's surely original, groundbreaking comedy that doesn't traffic in lazy cultural stereotypes at all!"
Conan: You can do better than this.
- Obama to Marco Rubio's Friend: "Tell Your Boy to Watch It. He Might Get His Ass Kicked
- Luke's Gospel: Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio Are the GOP's Golden Tokens
- Mitt Romney's UM "Brownface" Becomes a Meme
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest Protest Planned Over Animal Shows
- Brightline, New Rail Link Between Miami and Orlando, Explained
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty