Chris Bosh Went to Taco Bell Right After Winning Championship
Super Bowl champs go to Disney World, but apparently NBA Champs go to Taco Bell.
Chris Bosh was on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, and admitted that his first stop after winning his first ring was the drive through of the Taco Bell. He did however end up at LIV with the rest of team, but goofs with Kimmel about LeBron James' attempts at rapping that night and how he "subtly threatened to kill [his] family."
Mostly I'm just thinking about how the nearest Taco Bell to the arena is the one on Biscayne just before you turn on to 195, and how Chris Bosh probably drove by my street, and how, given the state I woke up in the next morning, I probably should have went to the Taco Bell, too. Then again, I'm more of a Checkers guy.
Bosh also recaps his stop at LIV right afterward. He was apparently the last guy on the team to show up (busy with those Nacho Supremes, I guess), and how the whole thing made him feel kind of old, but at least he seemed to have gotten a kick out of LeBron's rapping.
- Heat Rack Up $200,000 Tab at LIV (and LeBron Raps)
- LeBron James Gets Standing Ovation on Letterman and Plenty of Questions About Cleveland
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- U.S. and Cuba to Announce Agreement to Open Embassies
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve $100 Fine for Pot Posession
- Jeb Bush Calls Confederate Flag a Racist Symbol, Claims Removing it Was "Politically...