Chris Bosh Went to Taco Bell Right After Winning Championship
Super Bowl champs go to Disney World, but apparently NBA Champs go to Taco Bell.
Chris Bosh was on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, and admitted that his first stop after winning his first ring was the drive through of the Taco Bell. He did however end up at LIV with the rest of team, but goofs with Kimmel about LeBron James' attempts at rapping that night and how he "subtly threatened to kill [his] family."
Mostly I'm just thinking about how the nearest Taco Bell to the arena is the one on Biscayne just before you turn on to 195, and how Chris Bosh probably drove by my street, and how, given the state I woke up in the next morning, I probably should have went to the Taco Bell, too. Then again, I'm more of a Checkers guy.
Bosh also recaps his stop at LIV right afterward. He was apparently the last guy on the team to show up (busy with those Nacho Supremes, I guess), and how the whole thing made him feel kind of old, but at least he seemed to have gotten a kick out of LeBron's rapping.
- Heat Rack Up $200,000 Tab at LIV (and LeBron Raps)
- LeBron James Gets Standing Ovation on Letterman and Plenty of Questions About Cleveland
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat