Chris Bosh Takes on Conan O'Brien in Thumb Wrestling
Conan O'Brien welcomed one of the few guests taller than him when Chris Bosh sat on his coach. Apparently, Bosh is a big thumb wrestling enthusiast, which of course led to a impromptu match between the two. Watch who wins after the jump.
Yeah, of course Bosh won.
Other things we learned:
- LeBron apparently liked to talk like a "17th century English dude."
- Bosh is also a big dominoes enthusiast, which should endear him with a certain fan base on Calle Ocho.
- Bosh finds it weird when people talk to Giraffes in baby voices.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
Thu., Aug. 6, 6:35pm
- Put Every Toll Increase to a Local Vote, New Petition Argues
- Miami Dolphins Fans' Survival Guide to Training Camp