Chris Bosh Takes on Conan O'Brien in Thumb Wrestling
Conan O'Brien welcomed one of the few guests taller than him when Chris Bosh sat on his coach. Apparently, Bosh is a big thumb wrestling enthusiast, which of course led to a impromptu match between the two. Watch who wins after the jump.
Yeah, of course Bosh won.
Other things we learned:
- LeBron apparently liked to talk like a "17th century English dude."
- Bosh is also a big dominoes enthusiast, which should endear him with a certain fan base on Calle Ocho.
- Bosh finds it weird when people talk to Giraffes in baby voices.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Chiquitica, Dog Who Sailed From Cuba Last Month, Hit by Car
- "Clean Energy Advocate" Carlos Curbelo Supports More Oil Drilling
- Majority of Floridians Support Legalized Pot, but 83 Percent Say They Wouldn't Use It...