Chris Bosh Takes on Conan O'Brien in Thumb Wrestling
Conan O'Brien welcomed one of the few guests taller than him when Chris Bosh sat on his coach. Apparently, Bosh is a big thumb wrestling enthusiast, which of course led to a impromptu match between the two. Watch who wins after the jump.
Yeah, of course Bosh won.
Other things we learned:
- LeBron apparently liked to talk like a "17th century English dude."
- Bosh is also a big dominoes enthusiast, which should endear him with a certain fan base on Calle Ocho.
- Bosh finds it weird when people talk to Giraffes in baby voices.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"