Chris Bosh Takes on Conan O'Brien in Thumb Wrestling
Conan O'Brien welcomed one of the few guests taller than him when Chris Bosh sat on his coach. Apparently, Bosh is a big thumb wrestling enthusiast, which of course led to a impromptu match between the two. Watch who wins after the jump.
Yeah, of course Bosh won.
Other things we learned:
- LeBron apparently liked to talk like a "17th century English dude."
- Bosh is also a big dominoes enthusiast, which should endear him with a certain fan base on Calle Ocho.
- Bosh finds it weird when people talk to Giraffes in baby voices.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Marco Rubio Could Announce White House Run at Freedom Tower Next Week
- Canadian Ultra Tourist Critical After Hit-And-Run, Scottish Attendee Found Dead Near Motel
- Dwyane Wade Is Rejuvenated, and Heat Fans Have Reason to Hope
- Hurricanes Now Tied With UCF As Florida's Third Most Popular College Football Team