Chris Bosh Coming Back For Game 5
Chris Bosh is coming back for Game 5 of the Heat-Celtics series, according to ESPN. We haven't been this excited about anything Bosh-related since he first signed with the Heat, because good basketball lord the Heat seriously need something to get them over the hump and finish off this series against Boston. Updated.
Bosh was injured with an abdominal strain back on May 19, and has sat the last nine playoff games. Before that he was averaging 14.7 points a game in the postseason. Those are 14.7 points that the Heat have desperately needed.
There's no word on whether he'll be in tip-top shape, and we'll have to wait until Tuesday's game to see for sure. However, anyone that can take a bit of pressure off LeBron James and Dwyane Wade would be a big help.
Let's also put some things in prospective:
- The Heat have sucked these last three games, at least by Heat standards, and they've still managed to pull off one win and narrowly drop two. Hopefully Bosh can make the difference.
- The Celtics have been double-teaming Dwyane Wade like two drunken frat boys clamoring over the only hot chick at a Panama City Beach bar, so hopefully Bosh will help divert some of that defense.
- The Celtics suck, and there's no way they'll be able to beat either the Spurs or Thunder in the Finals. So really we'd be doing a big favor to the entire Eastern Conference by ending their season. Basically, Bosh, you're now the big hope of the entire Eastern region of the United States. No pressure.
Update : Head coach Erik Spoelstra says that, "It's premature to say he will definitely play."
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat