Chad Ochocinco Got Peed On By a Lion This Weekend
Guess the lion was a Dolphins fan.
Miami native, (ugh) current New England Patriot player, and possibly the most interesting football player in the world Chad Ochocinco put on his good clothes and decided to head out for a charity function in Miami Beach on Saturday. This of course being Miami, land of excess, there was a live, caged lion on the event. Naturally, the lion decided to pee all over Ocho.
It goes without saying that Ochocinco live-tweeted the event.
- Ok I'm out the house partying with Evelyn with my church clothes on, little does she know we going straight to 7a.m. service from the club.
- Swear to lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus I just got peed on by a real "Lion" I'm not lying either. And y'all wonder why I don't go out!!!!!
- I put that on my LIFE it just happen, i'm not lying. RT @MsHazelMonroe: @ochocinco U're a compulsive liar! shut up
- I never go out at night n the night I do I get peed on by a real "Lion" I feel honored, who can say they got peed on by a "Lion"
- Yes, i'm at Voices for Children charity event n there's a real Lion here in the cage. Why would I lie? RT @larose03: Seriously a real Lion?
- He didn't pee on Evelyn which is bullsh_t! I can't go to church pissy
- I can't believe some of you find such a horrific and emotionally draining accident so funny. I'm disgusted at all of you who laughed.
- I wasn't that close, he sprayed like a water gun
- Feeling down bruh a Lion peed on me, basically marking his territory which makes me his bitch RT @BurressPlaxico: @ochocinco what's good
Cinco then provided pictorial proof of the lion:
Florida Panthers v Buffalo Sabres
TicketsSat., Apr. 8, 7:00pm
2017 FAU Baseball Season Tickets
TicketsSat., May. 20, 7:00pm
Fight Time #37
TicketsFri., Jun. 16, 8:00pm
NPC Southern States Bodybuilding Championships vs. NPC Southern States Fitness & Figure Championships
TicketsFri., Jul. 7, 6:00pm
Ochocinco also tweeted a picture of fiancée Evelyn Lozada in front of the lion, so, yes, he was actually there. But remember, this is also the guy who lied about his pet pigeon giving birth on Twitter, so we don't know what to believe.
Coincidentally, Ochocinco also tweeted last night about being selected for a random NFL drug test. He seemed excited, so, no, apparently he wasn't on anything.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.