Bobby Jindal Ruined Rick Sanchez's Cardio Work Out
Rick Sanchez, who apprently did not get the memo from Babalu that all Miami-raised Cuban Americans should be blindly devoted to the Republican party, just wanted to have a nice workout on his treadmill last night and watch the Obama speech. But then this Bobby Jindal guy came on, and he got so angry he had no choice but to whipe the sweat from his hands and log onto his twitter, naturally.
- "i don't know what to say after watching jindal? kind of stunned. did i miss something? rewriting history? wow, don't facts matter?"
- "there is no rail line from vegas to disney world, why does he say that?"
- "to become energy independent, we'll drill more? shieriff decided to use boats to save lives during flood, that means gov't doesn't work?"
- "one more thing about jindals speech, if you watch my show, now you know why i don't use a teleprompter! i hate being read too, badly!"
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Residents Vow to Continue Fighting Midtown Walmart After Losing Court Appeal
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Hola, Hurricane Fred: Erika Fizzled, but There's Already Another Atlantic Storm
- Flight Records Reveal MDPD Has an Unmarked Cessna Used for Surveillance