Bobby Jindal Ruined Rick Sanchez's Cardio Work Out
Rick Sanchez, who apprently did not get the memo from Babalu that all Miami-raised Cuban Americans should be blindly devoted to the Republican party, just wanted to have a nice workout on his treadmill last night and watch the Obama speech. But then this Bobby Jindal guy came on, and he got so angry he had no choice but to whipe the sweat from his hands and log onto his twitter, naturally.
- "i don't know what to say after watching jindal? kind of stunned. did i miss something? rewriting history? wow, don't facts matter?"
- "there is no rail line from vegas to disney world, why does he say that?"
- "to become energy independent, we'll drill more? shieriff decided to use boats to save lives during flood, that means gov't doesn't work?"
- "one more thing about jindals speech, if you watch my show, now you know why i don't use a teleprompter! i hate being read too, badly!"
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Miami Is the Most Expensive City in America for Millenials to Rent
Sat., Aug. 1, 5:35pm
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
- Miami Drag Queen Elaine Lancaster Pulled a Man From a Burning Car in Greece
- Judge Mindy Glazer Recognizes Another Defendant in Court, This Time a Cruise Ship...