Around Town This Weekend: Ann Coulter Gets Banged, Nipsy Hussle Raps, Metropolis Restored
- In tonight's Undershorts, the bawdy older sister of City Theatre's Summer Short Festival, see dramatic and funny snippets like "Banging Ann Coulter."
- Is Nipsy Hussle the next Snoop Doog? Decide for yourself at the White Room, where he'll make his Miami debut.
- 30 Rock, SNL, The Colbert Report - everything you think is funny has its roots in improv. Tonight come see what Miami's improv has to offer at Just the Funny.
- As part of the current exhibit "Economies," the artist collective known as Claire Fontaine gives a talk at MOCA this Saturday. Find out why they put razor blades in quarters.
- If you haven't seen Afrobeta yet, their Saturday night Grand Central show will be your last chance for a while. They're embarking on a European tour and with all that efficient public transit, joie-de-vire, and crusty baguettes - they may never come back.
- See experimental theater at Byron Carlyle this Saturday with performance of Hilo and Sipping Fury From a Tea Cup.
- Celebrate the Bahamian roots of Coconut Grove with the all-day junkaroo, the Goombay Festival.
- Reigning king of Auto-Tune, T-Pain, performs at Liv on Sunday night.
- Have you heard the news? Long lost scenes from the classic film Metropolis were found in Buenos Aires. See the full-length, restored sci-fi film at the Miami Beach Cinematheque.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.