Around Town This Weekend: Ann Coulter Gets Banged, Nipsy Hussle Raps, Metropolis Restored
- In tonight's Undershorts, the bawdy older sister of City Theatre's Summer Short Festival, see dramatic and funny snippets like "Banging Ann Coulter."
- Is Nipsy Hussle the next Snoop Doog? Decide for yourself at the White Room, where he'll make his Miami debut.
- 30 Rock, SNL, The Colbert Report - everything you think is funny has its roots in improv. Tonight come see what Miami's improv has to offer at Just the Funny.
- As part of the current exhibit "Economies," the artist collective known as Claire Fontaine gives a talk at MOCA this Saturday. Find out why they put razor blades in quarters.
- If you haven't seen Afrobeta yet, their Saturday night Grand Central show will be your last chance for a while. They're embarking on a European tour and with all that efficient public transit, joie-de-vire, and crusty baguettes - they may never come back.
- See experimental theater at Byron Carlyle this Saturday with performance of Hilo and Sipping Fury From a Tea Cup.
- Celebrate the Bahamian roots of Coconut Grove with the all-day junkaroo, the Goombay Festival.
- Reigning king of Auto-Tune, T-Pain, performs at Liv on Sunday night.
- Have you heard the news? Long lost scenes from the classic film Metropolis were found in Buenos Aires. See the full-length, restored sci-fi film at the Miami Beach Cinematheque.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Bill Advances That Would Ban Red Light Cameras in Florida
Wed., Feb. 10, 7:30pm
Thu., Feb. 11, 7:00pm
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Gets Life in Prison, Vows to Sue Entire World
- Marco Rubio's Friend Didn't Know About Gay Porn House, Site's Owner Says