Miami can't simply spit the nation's hate back at it, however. Yes, there will undoubtedly be many an inappropriate photo sent to Heat-hater Skip Bayless. We wouldn't have it any other way. But we've got to properly celebrate this title, and in our own style.
29. Peacefully express our exuberance in public... Yeah, right. What is this, Indiana?
28. Set something on fire, preferably small and smokable. No cars, though. And no people. That life-size cardboard cutout of Dirk Nowitzki sure would burn nicely, though.
26. Buy a homeless dude a beer. Make sure to pour one out for Ronald Poppo
25. Stuff your face into a Tony Montana-esque mound of pure Colombian yayo.
24. Bang those pots and pans, Hialeah style mami.
23. Throw a parade through Little Havana. Make sure to explain to the Heat players that yes, they are still in Miami.
22. Stop the team bus at Versailles Cafe. Douse Chris Bosh in cortadito.
21. Have an intervention with Dwayne Wade: "Listen dude, thanks for the second title and all but you really have got to ditch those pink pants."
20. Spray paint a trophy on the Heat mural in Wynwood.
19. Play "Where In the World Is Zydrunas Ilgauskas?"
17. Throw a bar mitzvah for Erik Spoelstra, because the boy has now officially become a man.
16. Flash mob South Beach dressed as Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice.
15. Rename all condoms as James Hard-ons, because that guy only shoots blanks in this town.
14. Tweet perennial Heat-hater and Uncle Luke-dodger Skip Bayless
a picture of your balls. And by that we mean your genitals; your scrotum; your sack. If that's illegal*, however, a picture of LeBron James making sweet love to the trophy will do just fine.
13. Make Pat Riley mayor for life.
12. Officially pardon LeBron's mom for slapping that valet.
10. Rename the AAA LBJ Arena.
9. Get drugged by Russian B-girls
, pass out in club, wake up in the morning next to a terrible painting that you supposedly paid $20,000 for. Not give a shit because the Heat still
won the NBA Finals last night.
7. Draft a center, for the love of baby Jesus.
6. Print t-shirts that read: "Thunder Down!"
5. Wear thigh wraps over our clothes in honor of Game Six.
3. Tell LeBron to start taking batting practice. The Marlins could use him.
2. Brashly promise that the Heat will win "not one, not two, not three... etc." more trophies.
1. Celebrate our balls off for one night, then wake up Friday morning having totally forgotten that Miami has a professional basketball team. But hey, Dolphins training camp opens soon...
Follow Miami New Times on Facebook and Twitter @MiamiNewTimes. Follow this journalist on Twitter @MikeMillerMiami.