Win Free Tickets for the Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder in the 2012 NBA Finals
See also New Times' recap: "Heat Let First Half Lead Slip Away, Lose Game 1
Still got a little tenderness between the legs?
On Tuesday night, the Miami Heat took a thunderous pounding to the crotch in Oklahoma City, losing Game 1 of the 2012 NBA Finals by a score of 105-94.
But that's OK. 'Cause an out-of-town reaming in the series opener only means that LeBron, D-Wade, and Bosh would prefer to consummate and birth the first of their eventual eight championships in front of an ecstatic, wide-eyed crowd of 19,600 hometown fans at the American Airlines Arena.
So here's our prediction ... Over the course of the next four games, the MIA's Big Three will -- repeatedly -- spray white, hot heat in the stunned faces of OKC's Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. Oh, the Thunder will weep. The entirety of Wade County will scream. And you will be there this Sunday.
It's almost time for OKC's white, hot facial. Get tix.
DJ Irie and Crossfade's 2012 NBA Finals Ticket Giveaway Instructions
2. Find the 2012 NBA Finals tab and fill out the full contest form.
3. Provide your full name and email address.
4. Predict the number of points that LeBron James will score in Game 2 on Thursday.
5. Answer two tiebreaker questions: How many points will Dwyane Wade score? And how many rebounds will LeBron get?
6. Last thing ... You only have until 9 p.m. on Thursday, June 14, to enter.
Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City in Game 3 of the 2012 NBA Finals. Sunday, June 17. American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. Doors open at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $200 to $750 plus fees via ticketmaster.com. Call 786-777-1000 or visit aaarena.com.
Get the Music Newsletter