Who Wants Two Free Tickets for Junip's Gig at Bardot This Wednesday?
Does Junip make that big, blood-pumping muscle in your chest go pitter-patter in an irregular way?
Well, you're not alone. These three Swedes -- José González, Elias Araya, and Tobias Winterkorn -- do fucked-up things to Crossfade's cardiovascular system too. So watch for us, standing stage-side and clutching our heart meds, when González, Araya, and Winterkorn hit Bardot this Wednesday.
And if you wanna come, Crossfade's got two free tickets. Just see the cut for our Junip contest instructions.
1. Head over to Crossfade's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the Junip giveaway update and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly choose a winner. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until noon tomorrow Tuesday, June 14 to enter.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene with music features, additional online music listings and show picks. We'll also send special ticket offers and music promotions available only to our Music Newsletter subscribers.
More MUSIC News
- Arcade Fire’s Win Butler, AKA DJ Windows 98, Coming to Bardot Miami
- Miami Beach’s Centennial Concert: Gloria Estefan, Celeb Cameos, and Conga Lines
- Rat Bastard on the Evolution of Noise: “We Are Always Trying to Come Up with Something...
- Telekinetic Walrus Talks The Spaceship With the Heavy Bass Bump