Who Wants Free Tickets for Swamp Stomp 2013 With Fishbone and Sister Sparrow?
A quick and handy beginner's guide to doin' the Swamp Stomp:
1. Mosh 'round the daisy chain.
2. Get sloshed and/or sugar high, depending on whether you've reached Florida's legal boozing age.
3. Wallow in the mud like a big fat Everglades bullfrog.
Oh, and you obviously need tickets too. But luckily, the Swamp Stomp folks, New Times, and Crossfade have hooked up a whole bunch of free tix to next weekend's fest with Fishbone, Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds, Juke, Spam Allstars, Radioboxer, and tons more exotic subtropical music species.
Just check the cut for Swamp Stomp 2013 ticket giveaway instructions.
Swamp Stomp 2013 Ticket Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Crossfade's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the Swamp Stomp update and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select one lucky Swamp Stomp-er to go mosh, get sloshed, and wallow in the mud at Tobacco Road. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until 4 p.m. on Thursday, February 14, to enter.
Swamp Stomp 2013. With Fishbone, Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds, and others. Saturday, February 16. Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami. The show starts at 4 p.m. and tickets cost $15 plus fees via tickets.completeticketsolutions.com. Visit swampstompmusicfestival.com.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene with music features, additional online music listings and show picks. We'll also send special ticket offers and music promotions available only to our Music Newsletter subscribers.