Who Wants Free Tickets for Skinny Puppy at Grand Central Miami?
Remember that bizarro nightmare where the sky was burning, the air smelled like scorched flesh, and a deranged pair of necromancers turned you into a puppet that did a weird seizure dance?
Well, that was actually a Skinny Puppy show. And next week, the pioneering industrial band's cEvin Key and Nivek Ogre will creep into Grand Central Miami for a skull-spinning night of intense electro noise.
Now, who wants free tickets? Just check the cut for contest instructions.
Skinny Puppy at Grand Central Miami Ticket Giveaway
1. Head over to Crossfade's Facebook page.
2. Find the Skinny Puppy update, and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select a winner for two tix to Skinny Puppy at Grand Central Miami. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have till 5 p.m. on Wednesday, February 6, to enter.
Skinny Puppy. As part of the Shapes for Arms Tour 2014. With Army of the Universe. Friday, February 7. Grand Central, 697 N. Miami Ave., Miami. The show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $26.50 plus fees via ticketfly.com. All ages. Call 305-377-2277 or visit grandcentralmiami.com.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene with music features, additional online music listings and show picks. We'll also send special ticket offers and music promotions available only to our Music Newsletter subscribers.
More MUSIC News
- Arcade Fire’s Win Butler, AKA DJ Windows 98, Coming to Bardot Miami
- Miami Beach’s Centennial Concert: Gloria Estefan, Celeb Cameos, and Conga Lines
- Rat Bastard on the Evolution of Noise: “We Are Always Trying to Come Up with Something...
- Telekinetic Walrus Talks The Spaceship With the Heavy Bass Bump