Who Wants Free Tickets for Lights Out Festival With Felix Da Housecat, RJD2, Felix Cartal?
Ever tried to achieve a state of PLUR-y ecstasy without the aid of entactogenic drugs?
After all, this day-fest is apparently going to be "an unprecedented union of light and sound." Which basically translates to "your ass will be so deep into a strobe- and uhntz-induced trance that Felix Da Housecat's gonna start speaking in transcendental bleep-bloops."
And you can have this all-natural, life-changing ecstatic experience for free. Just see the cut to win Lights Out tix.
Lights Out Festival Ticket Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Crossfade's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the Lights Out Festival update and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select a lucky little beat freak to go rave out with the Lights Out. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until noon on Monday, July 16, to enter.
Lights Out Festival. Saturday, July 21. Soho Studios Wynwood Convention Center, 2136 NW First Ave., Miami. The festival starts at noon and tickets cost $35 to $70 plus fees via fla.vor.us. Ages 16 and up. Visit lightsoutfestival.com.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene with music features, additional online music listings and show picks. We'll also send special ticket offers and music promotions available only to our Music Newsletter subscribers.
More MUSIC News
- Arcade Fire’s Win Butler, AKA DJ Windows 98, Coming to Bardot Miami
- Miami Beach’s Centennial Concert: Gloria Estefan, Celeb Cameos, and Conga Lines
- Rat Bastard on the Evolution of Noise: “We Are Always Trying to Come Up with Something...
- Telekinetic Walrus Talks The Spaceship With the Heavy Bass Bump