Top Six Dance Moves Aboard Holy Ship!! 2013 in Animated GIF!
Photo by Katie Bain
The EDM cruise Holy Ship!! journeyed from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas this past weekend, and we're still recovering.
A highlight was an afternoon spent on a pristine private island in the Bahamas for an afternoon of sun, surf, cocktails and the kind of dancing not seen since MTV Spring Break. To sets by Destructo, Brodinski, Diplo and Justice, here are a few of the memorable dances witnessed on the beach, in GIF form.
TicketsSun., Jul. 30, 7:30pm
TicketsSun., Jul. 30, 8:00pm
Straight No Chaser and Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox
TicketsTue., Aug. 1, 7:30pm
TicketsFri., Aug. 4, 7:00pm
Symphony of the Americas 26th Anniversary Summerfest
TicketsSat., Aug. 5, 7:00pm
6. With her killer bod, killer whale, killer taste in beer (Coors Light) and all that alpha female thrusting, this lady was the definition of beach party swagger.
5. No idea how one gets a hula hoop onto an airplane but wow was this chick was glad she did.
4. Someone else brought a hula hoop. Her boobs must be dizzy!
3. When in doubt just trick out your moves with inflatable accessories and let it ride.
2. This is how a sea siren beckons party people to her nymphy lair. One suspects Odysseus would not have had a shot against her.
But all of that said, surely no one was feeling the vibe more than this guy:
1. A bearded dude with novelty sunglasses in the ocean dressed as a penguin with a bow tie. Bravo civilization, bravo.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.