Ten Best Halloween Parties in Miami
Back when you were just a seven-year-old sugar junkie, Halloween was a pretty simple gig. It was all about dressin' up like a murderer, hittin' the streets after dark, and gettin' that candy.
But then you got too old to Trick or Treat. And that's the moment when All Hallows' Eve got complicated. Now this horror-filled holiday is a sketchy proposition that inevitably involves stripping down to your underwear, slathering yourself with fake blood, and gobbling ghoulish intoxicants till you end up going home and getting naked with a stranger in a cheap latex mask.
Oh, adult Halloween ... It's slutty, drunk, and occasionally dangerous. And here are your best options for misbehavin' this weekend.
10. Bass & Titties. With Rob E, Stylus, $upergenius$, James Wolfe, Mas Inc, and Gor D. Friday, October 28, 9 p.m., Pink Pony, 7971 Northwest 33rd St., Doral; 305-513-3780. Free. Ages 21 and up. What comes to mind when some depraved freak screams, "Halloween in Miami"? The answer: Naked ladies, nose candy, and booty music. Do it up with Bass & Titties at Doral strip joint Pink Pony. Check out nine other cheap weekend options with Crossfade's Ten Under $10.
9. Amnesia Halloween Weekend. Swanky Tunes vs. Hard Rock Sofa, Friday, October 28, 11 p.m., and Defected in the House with Bob Sinclar, Saturday, October 29, Amnesia Miami, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-538-2424; amnesiamiami.com. Tickets cost $30 to $40 plus fees via wantickets.com. You were there last Friday when celebrity co-owner Bob Sinclar opened the doors on this revamped version of classic SoBe club Amnesia. But man, you can't remember shit. Oh well ... Toss on a costume and go get your brain erased again.
8. Back In Black. With Sebastian Ingrosso, Erick Morillo, and Bob Sinclar. Saturday, October 29, noon to midnight, Scope Art Arena, 3055 N. Miami Ave., Miami. Tickets cost $99 to $129 plus fees via wantickets.com. If your sexiest nightmares are filled with fake-boobed babes wearing demonic rabbit masks and playing auto-erotic knife games to a relentlessly pounding electro-house soundtrack, go spend 12 scary hours with Swedish House Mafia's Sebastian Ingrosso at Back in Black.
7. Maxim Masquerade Halloween Party. Saturday, October 29, 10 p.m., Club Play, 1054 Fifth St., Miami Beach; 305-532-4340; clubplaysouthbeach.com. Tickets cost $25 plus fees via wantickets.com. Need the perfect excuse to shamelessly slut it up this Halloween weekend? Well, Maxim's horndog staffers are throwing a masquerade party at Club Play and we hear they're bringing sexy drill sergeants, superhot office assistants, and extra-flexible cirque performers.
6. Oh, Jack. Presented by Supermarket Creative. Saturday, October 29, 9 p.m., Dream Hotel, 1111 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; ohjackhalloween.com. Tickets cost $25 to $35 via ticketleap.com. Take a trip back to Victorian England and wallow in 19th-century serial killer chic. It's Whitechapel, London, in 1888, and Jack the Ripper is totally freaking out. There'll be bowler hats, a DJ set by Penguin Prison, and tons of hot chicks dressed up like dead prostitutes.Next Page
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.