Premio Lo Nuestro at American Airlines Arena February 17
Premio Lo Nuestro is here again. Now, it's not exactly the Latin Grammys. But PLN is Univision's next biggest night in music. And there will be beef between reggaetoneros, more fake boobs than can be found in all of Colombia, and a few celebs who will need to be carried out of the place because they poured a little too freely in the limo on the way there.
That's why we've put together a little list of celebrity antics that might sully the ceremony. Some are based on past trends and tendencies that we've carefully analyzed. And others we just pulled out of our asses. But that doesn't make them any less possible.
1. Paulina Rubio might show up sober. Admittedly, it's not terribly likely. But that's exactly why it'd be so crazy. Can you imagine Pau, la chica dorada, showing up at an awards show sober? Not this infamous party girl.
2. Black Eyed Peas might perform. Again, is it likely? No. But that didn't stop more than one rumor mill from churning this dreck out last year. It didn't come to fruition, and there's no reason to expect the Peas will show up this year. Although, they could really use a win after that crappy Super Bowl performance.
3. Ninel Conde could have a wardrobe malfunction. She tends to cover her bodacious bod so scantily that it's really a wonder the singer, model, and onetime Playmate hasn't unintentionally bared a nipple. Maybe this year! We can always hope.
4. Aventura might not win all the awards. Sure, that's an even longer shot than the Peas performing. But seriously, how many awards can one album win? The Last has been an unstoppable juggernaut for, like, two years. And it's got to stop sometime.
5. Tony Dize could find Jesus... again. We're not exactly sure he lost touch with ol' JC in the first place. Although, when Dize announced his short-lived retirement, it was safe to say he'd lost touch with reality. And yet, he's back.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.