Lil Jon, even Donald Trump respects his hustle.
But the master of Crunk is more than just your favorite celebrity apprentice. And this Wednesday night at LIV, the Atlanta-based business mogul will be sliding through the Dirty Hairy party and bringing all his "Whaaaaat's!!!," "Yeeeeaaah's!!!," and "Okaaayyy's!!!" with him.
Truth is, the dreaded one rocks. So expect all the drunk hipster getting to be extra party-ious for the occasion.
Here are six quick facts about Lil Jon for those who need to get familiar.
6. Real Name: Jonathan Smith
5. Born and Raised: Atlanta, Georgia
4. Worked for So So Def: 1993 through 2000
3. Debut Album: The 1997 slab Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz's Get Crunk, Who U Wit
2. Production Highlight: Ying Yang Twins' hit "Shake It Like A Saltshaker"
1. Beverage Pimp: Has his own energy drink called Crunk!
Lil Jon as part of Dirty Hairy. Wednesday, May 11. LIV, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. The party starts at 11 p.m. and tickets cost $40 via wantickets.com. Call 305-674-4680 or visit livnightclub.com.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!