9. 4/20 Party at Shots with Thinking Of Us, Paul E, and more. 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Shots Wynwood, 311 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-571-0439; shotsbar.com. Admission is free.
8. 4/20 Celebration. 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Able and Baker, 920 Alton Rd., Miami Beach; 786-216-7730; ableandbakermiami.com.
You could do much worse than Able and Baker this 4/20. What better place to spend this holiest of stoner holidays than at a place with some dope Japanese food? Add in some music courtesy of DJ Tony G and you will have mastered the art of chill at this Japanese speakeasy.
7. Clique présents 4/20 with Hugo Bianco, Preston, Lu.Pon, Matt McCue, and Ben
For all the
6. Dirty Hairy Presents 4/20 at LIV with Mike Deuce and Rascal. 11 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at LIV, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-674-4680; livnightclub.com. Tickets cost $30 plus fees via flavorus.com.
If you can manage to get your butt out of the beanbag chair and into some fancy clothes tomorrow, hit up LIV for 4/20 Miami-style with Mike Deuce and Rascal.
5. Bubbles & Bud with Will Buck and Mr. Brown. 10 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Bardot, 3456 N Miami Ave., Miami; 305-576-5570; bardotmiami.com. Admission is free.
4. Surprise Show at Sidebar. 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Sidebar, 337 SW 8th St., Miami; 786-703-6973; sidebarmiami.com. Admission is free.
So, we're not allowed to tell you who will be performing at Sidebar on 4/20, but, trust us, it's going to be a great show featuring a great (and local) band that pairs well with a joint or two. Be there at 9 p.m. for the surprise. Plus, it's free. Free is good. Free means more money for sticky-icky weed, bro.
3. The Miami 4/20 Music Festival presented by Massive Ideas. 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2 Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; churchillspub.com. Tickets cost $11 via eventbrite.com.
Churchill's is throwing the biggest party this 4/20 featuring Latin-reggae hybrid Bachaco, Otto Von Schirach, KMG ft. KJ Marley & Stro Marley, Nag Champayons,
2. III Joints with Jeremy Ismael, Austin Paul,
The folks over at III Points are letting out their inner-stoner on 4/20 and will be taking over Miami's newest hotspot, The Anderson. From 3 p.m. to midnight, there will be music, positive vibes, and — one has to assume — a funny cigarette or two.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. Stitch N Bitch Happy Hour with Karelle Levy. 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Freehand, 2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach; 305-531-2727; thefreehand.com.
This is awesome. The Freehand is throwing a "Stitch N Bitch" happy hour that will teach you how to knit your own weed pouch. Amazing. Meet inside the lobby at the Freehand at 7 p.m. and prepare to get your Martha Stewart on.