Here Are the Best 4/20 Parties Happening in Miami
Photo by Jorge Martinez
9. 4/20 Party at Shots with Thinking Of Us, Paul E, and more. 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Shots Wynwood, 311 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-571-0439; shotsbar.com. Admission is free.
8. 4/20 Celebration. 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Able and Baker, 920 Alton Rd., Miami Beach; 786-216-7730; ableandbakermiami.com.
You could do much worse than Able and Baker this 4/20. What better place to spend this holiest of stoner holidays than at a place with some dope Japanese food? Add in some music courtesy of DJ Tony G and you will have mastered the art of chill at this Japanese speakeasy.
Photo by George Martinez
7. Clique présents 4/20 with Hugo Bianco, Preston, Lu.Pon, Matt McCue, and Ben
For all the
Photo by Alexander Oliva
6. Dirty Hairy Presents 4/20 at LIV with Mike Deuce and Rascal. 11 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at LIV, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-674-4680; livnightclub.com. Tickets cost $30 plus fees via flavorus.com.
If you can manage to get your butt out of the beanbag chair and into some fancy clothes tomorrow, hit up LIV for 4/20 Miami-style with Mike Deuce and Rascal.
5. Bubbles & Bud with Will Buck and Mr. Brown. 10 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Bardot, 3456 N Miami Ave., Miami; 305-576-5570; bardotmiami.com. Admission is free.
This is a BYOV (bring your own vinyl) party so choose wisely or else every hip stoner in this city is going to be judging your mint condition Baha Men album.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.