Five Tips for Ballin' on a Budget at Rick Ross's Fourth of July Strip Club Party
Rick Ross is the Boss. And he's got a personal stockpile of greenbacks almost as huge as the Federal Reserve's cash stacks. So needless to say, Mr. Ricky can afford to celebrate American independence and excess in a bling-bang way that'd make even the fattest capitalist shine bright and star-spangled with wonder.
Unfortunately, the rest of us aren't superrich and we gotta closely monitor our cash-flow situation, all day, every day. So here are five tips for ballin' on a budget at the Boss's Fourth of July strip club kickoff party.
5. Leave the Maybach at home and take public transit 'cause gasoline ain't fucking cheap.
4. Toilet hooch is the new Hennessy.
3. Benjamins are glam and glorious, but there's no shame in making it rain with a fistful of sweaty, crumpled Washingtons.
2. Don't buy Wale a lapdance, he's lying about leaving his wallet at home.
TicketsFri., Jan. 20, 7:00pm
Side by Side: A Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme Tribute
TicketsFri., Jan. 20, 8:00pm
TicketsSat., Jan. 21, 7:00pm
The Last Waltz 40 Tour: The 40th Anniversary of The Last Waltz
TicketsSat., Jan. 21, 7:30pm
TicketsSat., Jan. 21, 8:00pm
1. Keep hustling in, um, moderation.
Rick Ross. Friday, July 1. King of Diamonds, 17800 NE Fifth Ave., North Miami. The party starts at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $60 to $100 plus fees via wantickets.com. Ages 21 and up. Call 305-999-9500 or visit kodmiami.com.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.