Five Tips for Ballin' on a Budget at Rick Ross's Fourth of July Strip Club Party
Rick Ross is the Boss. And he's got a personal stockpile of greenbacks almost as huge as the Federal Reserve's cash stacks. So needless to say, Mr. Ricky can afford to celebrate American independence and excess in a bling-bang way that'd make even the fattest capitalist shine bright and star-spangled with wonder.
Unfortunately, the rest of us aren't superrich and we gotta closely monitor our cash-flow situation, all day, every day. So here are five tips for ballin' on a budget at the Boss's Fourth of July strip club kickoff party.
5. Leave the Maybach at home and take public transit 'cause gasoline ain't fucking cheap.
4. Toilet hooch is the new Hennessy.
3. Benjamins are glam and glorious, but there's no shame in making it rain with a fistful of sweaty, crumpled Washingtons.
2. Don't buy Wale a lapdance, he's lying about leaving his wallet at home.
1. Keep hustling in, um, moderation.
Rick Ross. Friday, July 1. King of Diamonds, 17800 NE Fifth Ave., North Miami. The party starts at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $60 to $100 plus fees via wantickets.com. Ages 21 and up. Call 305-999-9500 or visit kodmiami.com.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.