Dialed In: Top Tens From Local College Radio
Dialed In is a weekly column on Crossfade tracking the top-ten lists for South Florida's campus radio stations. Click here to read past installments.
University of Miami - WVUM 90.5 FM, "The Voice"
The Voice is dedicated to playing music that commercial stations leave out of their broadcasts. To visit WVUM's new web site click here.
1. Wave If You're Really There, Wave Machines
2. Miike Snow, Miike Snow
3. Kabukimono, Rainbow Arabia
4. Play Music, Thieves Like Us
5. Fever Ray, Fever Ray
6. Manners, Passion Pit
7. Pnau, Pnau
8. Jupiter, Starfucker
9. Holiday, Alaska In Winter
10. Double Night Time, Morgan Geist
Florida International University - WRGP 88.1 FM and 95.3 FM, "Radiate"
Radiate transmits from the University Park location and 88.1 FM transmits from the Redlands, near Homestead. Both broadcasts play the same mix of independent rock, hip-hop to electronic music and have live FIU news and sports coverage.
1. Veckatimest, Grizzly Bear
2. Wolfgang Amadeus, Phoenix
3. Bitte Orca, Dirty Projectors
4. Wavves, Wavves
5. Bromst, Dan Deacon
6. Merriweather Post Pavillion, Animal Collective
7. Two Suns, Bat For Lashes
8. Welcome to Mali, Amadou and Mariam
9. Mythomania, Cryptacize
10. My Maudlin Career, Camera Obscura
Nova Southeastern University - WNSU 88.5 FM, "Radio X"
Radio X broadcasts local bands, alternative music and newscasts. Below are the station's most popular music picks by local artists.
1. "Here I Go Again," Damsel In This Dress
2. "Better Off Alone," Ghost Of Gloria
3. "Summer Shadez," Karrigan
4. "Baby, You Amaze Me," Select Start
5. "Damage This Heart," Love, She Wrote
6. "Fuschia," Mission Veo
7. "There's No I In Team, But There's A Me," Neurotic November
8. "One For The Money," Render Me Speechless
9. "Right On The Money," The Pretty Faces
10. "Do We Belong," Test Your Reflex
Florida Atlantic University - WOWL "Owl Radio" (Internet Live Broadcast)
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.