Event Name- OR - Select an option below
Maxoly Gallery first opened to the public in 2001 at 810 SW 16th Avenue, In a four hundred and eighty square foot location, it was the first Cuban art gallery in the heart of Little Havana. By 2003 the space had expanded to the adjacent corner location, 1600 SW 8th Street, today also the home of Latin Art Core. In June of 2005 a third space was added, the Gallery Gift Shop representing Cuban culture. Our gallery specializes in Colonial, Early Republic, Vanguard, and the Modern Masters Cuban paintings. Our inventory consistently includes a wide range or outstanding works by the Cuban Masters as well as select contemporary and emerging artists. Today Maxoly is three generations strong and growing, our strength comes from a lifetime dedication to our trade, and commitment to building long term relationships with our clients.