Vagabond Kitchen & Bar
Miami, Florida 33138
- Dinner Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday 6 p.m. to midnight; Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.; brunch Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Wifi Access
- Dinner, Late Night, Brunch
- Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Upcoming Events Here (1)
Related Stories (15)
The Five Best Burlesque Nights in South Florida
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 10:40 a.m. by Nicole Lopez-Alvar
The members of South Florida's burlesque community share one thing in common: mutual respect and high praise for one another.
The Ten Best Mardi Gras 2017 Parties in Miami
Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 9:05 a.m. by Maria De Los Angeles
We’re fast approaching the end of Carnival, the traditional Christian season of festivities before Lent. "Mardi gras" means "fat Tuesday" in French, marking a centuries-old ritual of feasting before fasting. Like your fellow reveler...
The Ten Best Ways for Singles to Celebrate Valentine's Day 2017 in Miami
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 9:20 a.m. by Alexandria Guerra
It’s that day of the year that single people usually dread: Valentine's Day. This year singles should actually be looking forward to celebrating their freedom. So consider skipping 50 Shades Darker and gather a group of frien...
Five Miami Food Neighborhoods to Watch in 2017
Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 11 a.m. by Valeria Nekhim Lease
These five Miami neighborhoods are rapidly becoming great dining destinations.
More French Restaurants in North Miami
More French Restaurants in Miami