The Sarsaparilla Club
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Breakfast daily 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.; brunch Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; dinner Monday through Thursday 6 to 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to midnight.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Full service bar, Kid Friendly, Kosher, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Related Stories (22)
Jeff McInnis Says There's No Validity to Root & Bone Partner's Lawsuit
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 5:51 p.m. by Laine Doss
In a lawsuit filed yesterday in New York Supreme Court, Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth were sued by Root & Bone partner Richard Freedman for "spending proceeds on a $135,000 apartment renovation and side projects like a Puerto Rico p...
The Ten Best Happy Hours in Miami 2017
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
Happy hour in Miami isn't a pastime; it's a way of life. Think of it as the only time when cheap drinks, even cheaper eats, and a buzzy vibe unite inside some of the Magic City's finest restaurants. These daily happenings make desti...
Miami Father's Day 2017 Brunches, Dinners, and Deals
Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. by Laine Doss
From a pig roast with Cuban cigars to a buffet with a water view, here are the best ways to celebrate dad.
The Ten Best Fried Chicken in Miami
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 10 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
You love fried chicken so much you can't even read about it without developing a pestering craving. So you've been warned: The following list of the tastiest, most outrageous, and utterly creative fried chicken in Miami might be dif...