Tapas & Tintos
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Sun 11am-1am, Mon-Tue 4pm-2am, Wed 12pm-3am, Thu 12pm-4am, Fri-Sat 12pm-4:30am
- Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted
Upcoming Events Here (5)
Related Stories (5)
3 years ago by Hannah Sentenac
Your dance skills are pretty sweet. You’ve watched So You Think You Can Dance, battled rivals à la Bring It On, and channeled Beyoncé at the clubs on the weekends. But isn’t it about time you expanded your ...
Top Five Latin Parties This Week
3 years ago by Jacob Katel
According to Pepe Billete, "pata sucias" can be found at clubs all over Miami, shaking their drunk asses for the world to see, and stomping their dirty bare feet on club floors without a care in the world. Personally, we think that'...
Tapas y Flamenco
4 years ago by Laine Doss
If you like flamenco dancing and discounted food, head to Tapas y Tintos Thursday for the restaurant's weekly Spanish-inspired fiesta. Watch fast heels click, fingers snap, and skirts whirl while you enjoy a complimentary rebujito (...
70. Queso de Cabra al Horno (Baked Goat Cheese With Tomatoes) at Tapas y Tintos
5 years ago by Laine Doss
As we count down to New Times' Best of Miami 2011 in June, Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305 in random order. If you have any nominations of your own, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. After t...